Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pineapple Chutney


Pineapple Chutney, is one of best chutneys i have made. I came up with this recipe because i wanted to use my leftover ripped pineapple. This goes great with parantha or rice. I hope you will make this recipe and let me know how much you liked it.

Ingredients:

1 Cup Chopped riped Pineapple
1 Whole Red Chili
1 tbsp Panch Puran Seeds
(i.e Cumin, Fenugreek, Onion, Fennel, Mustard Seeds)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Lime Juice
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp Oil


Process:

1)  In a pan, heat the oil on medium flame and once hot then add in Panch Puran. Stir for few seconds, the add in whole red chili and stir once.

2) Now add in pineapple chuncks, salt, red chili powder, lime juice and stir well. Cook till you get desired texture. I like this a bit chunky. Then add in sugar and stir well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
recipes.in